Sunday, March 29, 2009

Okay so I still havenot posted photos from last weekend .... when we were all dressed up as 'proper' housewives....for our scrap event...and they will be added tonight..

this weekend I packed up all my Creative Memories products and headed to the Olser Scrapday (10am-midnight) I sold quite a bit of product...thank goodness it was starting to take over my little scrapbooking area!
the ladies out there where fund raising for a new play center for the school park... so all 50/50 draw tickets were going to a good cause! so I bought 20$ worth and went to see what prizes I wanted and placed my tickets in the appropriate buckets. As I am up there, a few ladies remembered me from the last crop event (50's housewife one) and we got talking ..... but still looking at what prizes I WISHED to win... a stunning pair of ear rings...caught my eye... and I am not one for jewelry... a nice small black silvery color with loads of black jewels... so I put just about all my tickets in there! but as I am chatting away..... right next to it is another bucket and just cuz what are the chances you win with one ticket in ( when there are tons in there already) I toss my last one in there....and made a smart comment.. something like watch I will win that....
and well I DID... the last draw to be made and I was holding that winning number.....
I will post tomorrow what it is I won

but I will leave you with what I was able to take home that night...
.


guess away and I have some little something for anyone who gets it right...... =)
Tammi already knows ... and cuz I know she will think it is unfair that she can't guess....I will give her something for not posting the answer =)

1 comment:

Karen of the KAGS said...

at first I thought it was tickets to CATS....but now on closer inspection I'm thinking a tatoo! Just hope you don't have to have that one :)