Sunday, January 31, 2010

an End in SIGHT

I think after working on the iPods and helping Danica with her project (4.5 hours).... I can say I only have 35 more to go!   and my special SWAP project is almost done.... I just need 3 more photos... ( KAREN... that would be your reminder =P ) Today I also ventured out with Dj to take in a TAP time (not sure what it stands for but it is extra practice for baton) since we were right close ( at Tommy Douglas) we decided to head to the WALMART of all Walmarts!! and I have to say I am impressed... I can get a Tim's coffee and stroll up and down the rows of items.... and with it being so BIG I had no idea how many people were there until we went to pay...... 35 mins in line!!! but with an Extra Large Double Cream- in my system I was calm and relaxed....

1 comment:

Kari said...

sorry for the extra reminder Karen... it was already in my "inbox"... thanks.. now to track down the Wiebe girl!