Monday, March 23, 2009

Break

literally... I have a hundred things to do--- I will be teaching a make and take at Osler Scrapday on Saturday... nothing like last minute... have not even started.. we will be making our own paper piece of cake... think I will have various colors and embellishments in each bag and show them some examples and let them create.... hope to pick out all the card stock tonight and get it punched out at JSI in the next couple days and hit Micheals for ribbon and look through all my CM stuff for little add in stuff...

Had a great time at the Scrap weekend .... photos and details to follow...

1 comment:

Karen of the KAGS said...

You know what Miss K. I have LOADS of ribbon here that I am seriously never going to use - why don't you stop buy and take a look before you go spending $$$$?