Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mixing Power

is a 325W Strong enough? do I need more power??? my last one was a cheap phillips with a blender.. food processor attachments.. but it wouldn't even mix at the end of a batch of my moms Chocolate Chip Cookies.....

I talked to my mom last night to see what power of a mixer I would need... she just got a new one(350W) and it is like her old style Sunbeam one!.... lol... she had the original so long that they brought it back for the VINTAGE style!

I am partial to the red one... but the black would go with every color

.... until I found this out....
it is Kitchen Aids 90th anniversary! and they have a limited edition Candy Apple Red with Vintage glass bowl for mixing...

and Mom sent me some birthday money(FEB)-which I thought was too much... so haven't cashed the cheque- AND she called me on it and said why not use that money and get the mixer...... so after a long conversation because I still was not wanting her to spend that much on me...I think she convinced me to cash it....

AND with there being a 150$ off sale right now at The Bay ( and my sister-in-law works there: wink wink.... thinking of her discount 15% off lowest sale price)

this could be mine .. and it may spur some baking! okay I know IT will!
also:

I am selling all my Creative Memories stock... on ebay.. just started listing the albums last week and today the punches... and hope to have it all on there by the end of the week...
making everything about half price for starting bids... was thinking that was fair =)
If you are interested in browsing the products--my ebay ID is jkddz

No comments: