Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a SNEAK peak

of a sweet treat =P



Now the question remains .... DO I REALLY NEED TO MAKE 100 of these for all the ghosts and goblins(my 2 kindergarten classes I work with and Damon's & Danica's classmates)

here is an example of how big this might turn out to be: one recipe of the famous Rice Krispies makes only 22 balls ( that is with my pampered chef large scoop)
So I will need:
2.5 boxes of Rice Krispies- might need to go get a JUMBO box from costco (the one used was the large grocery store style box)
2.5 large bags of jumbo marshmallows (again costco run)
and 2 and 1/4 cups of butter
not sure if I have enough Wilton chocolate? 2 bags of the orange, white(someone has bought all the black!) and 2 bags lime green.
also some super cool silver jimmi sprinkles
and some cool test tube Halloween ones that I won at the Charm party( scroll way down to see our charming day)
I hope I can get them to look like they do on the Michaels site!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jerri-Lea said...

Wow! That is a huge undertaking! I know that they will look great because you made them. For your kindergarten kids you could make mini ones.