Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have been cleaning out each of the kids closets... WOW Damon has out grown almost half of what was stuffed in there!! we are down to 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of his Wild Cougar( hockey team) track pants !! SHOPPING TIME... and Danica is really starting to grow lately too (she has always been a short little munchkin, with a chubby face-- not anymore) my only problem with her right now is that she only wants to wear yoga pants... I am starting to get her to wear cute legging with skirts or long tops..... SHE is also in NEED of some new items.....

So what have I done with 2 BIG clear garbage bags of their clothes??? I put them on Kijiji... and with-in 15 minutes they were sold....THAT WAS EASY... so the pile of stuff I want to sell on my next garage sale will now end up on Kijiji first, maybe that will save me the headache of a garage sale!

1 comment:

Karen of the KAGS said...

Maybe I should try that route with Daisy's outgrown clothes too - it would save a heck of a lot of time & effort!