Friday, May 7, 2010

Kindness

Well to my surprise this morning... I was early for work (I bet is is one of the first times this year) so I thought I would treat myself to a Cinnamon Dolce Latte

So I pulled up to the starbucks on 8th( by Winners) and placed my order... and when I arrived to the lady to pay..she replied " the woman ahead of you recognized you and paid for your coffee and said to have a wonderful day" and with a warm feeling in my heart and an "awe" feeling because someone cared to get me my coffee and wish me a wonderful day.... I headed to work with a smile on my face =)

The only downside to a Random Act of Kindness........who to say Thank You to???

So to the kind hearted lady in a silver vehicle THANK YOU.... your truly made my day wonderful... when Kindergarten got a 'little' WILD today, I took a sip and was reminded of your act of kindness and smiled =)

on another note..... my Mom called my cell at 315 and left a message that my Dad had been taken to the hospital with chest pains and a very low heart rate..... when I called the cells Dad answered(doesn't he know he shouldn't have it on?? when he is hooked up to the machines, then again I called it!) anyways he said his heart rate was up a bit now... they are doing ECG's every 30mins along with a blood pressure/ heart rate check..... and he sounded a little ticked that he would be in all weekend....but said he felt good.............Mom said they would call if any change.... so they both figured I didn't need to rush back home.... Think I may still drive down Saturday after Danica's Provincial Competition on Saturday ( or of course sooner if there is a change) Danica has to compete tomorrow in order to get her ranking level to compete in Canadians in July(Toronto) and I have already bought our plane tickets and hotel! BUT family is first so she may just have to enter in the open and be out of medal contention for Canadians.

2 comments:

Jerri-Lea said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope everything turns out alright! Take care of yourself too!

Anonymous said...

I am sure everyting will be fine... Mom called and said the Dr's called to Edmonton to confirm that it could all be his Blood Pressure pills that are all of a suden causing this....

thanks for the warm wishes